Feeling stressed about the coronavirus? SilverCloud can help you to maintain a healthy mind during this challenging time.
SilverCloud offers online programmes for adults (aged 16 years+) to help ease your levels of stress, sleep better or to build resilience.
You can choose to use any of the programmes. They are self-help, confidential and secure.
Instant access to self-help support: https://GM.silvercloudhealth.com/signup
How do they work?
- Read through content, use tools, videos and activities to help you to feel better
- All information you enter is anonymous, confidential and secure
- Access them anytime, on any device (your phone, computer or tablet)
- Work at your own pace, programmes take around 6-8 weeks to complete
- Each programme is built on proven methods such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)and positive psychology.
SilverCloud Health is a leading digital mental health company. Their range of programmes are used globally by over 300 healthcare providers, health plans and employers.
The company’s multi-award-winning digital mental health platform is a result of over 17 years of clinical research with leading academic institutions. The platform is validated through randomised control trials and real-world data from over 350,000 SilverCloud users.
In clinical trials, it has demonstrated results on par with face-to-face therapy. Real-world results show 65%+ achieve a clinically-significant decrease in depression and/or anxiety symptoms.