If you feel you need mental health support, urgent or otherwise, you can contact your locality helpline or the mental health trust phone numbers in your crisis support plan. They will connect you to practical support with voluntary sector and statutory health and social care services. During the festive period please check the websites to check if the line is open.
If you feel you need more urgent mental health support and don’t feel able to contact your locality helpline for any reason please dial 111. They will link you to the right level of support that you need.
- Bolton’s Humanitarian Response line. 01204 337221 Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm, Sat 9am to 1.30pm. www.bolton.gov.uk
- Bury Early Break Getting Help line. 0161 464 3679 Mon to Sat 8am to 8pm www.bury.gov.uk
- Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale (Rochdale and District Mind) – 01706 752 338 or 0800 107 0729 – available 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- Manchester Community Response. 0800 234 6123 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. secure.manchester.gov.uk
- Oldham 0161 770 7007. 9am to 5pm on weekdays / Closed on Saturday and Sunday. If you have a safeguarding concern, please call the Out of Hours Multi-agency Safeguarding Team, 0161 770 6936. www.oldham.gov.uk
- Spirit of Salford. 0800 952 1000 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm. www.salford.gov.uk/spiritofsalford
- Stockport Open Door. 0800 138 7276. Available 24/7. www.stockport.gov.uk
- Tameside & Glossop Minds Matter. Contact the Minds Matter where a Mental Wellbeing Coach/Peer Support Worker will offer direct support over the phone and also support people into other services as required. Available from 9.00am to 6 pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Friday. Call 0161 343 5748. www.thebiglifegroup.com and www.tamesideandglossopccg.org/mentalhealthsupport
- Trafford Saneline. 0300 304 7000 Available 4.30pm to 10.30pm Monday to Sunday. https://www.traffordccg.nhs.uk/Your-Health/Mental-health-resources.aspx
- Wigan 01942 489018. Available Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 12.30pm. https://m.facebook.com/WiganCouncilOnline