Greater Manchester i-THRIVE and young people
The Greater Manchester i-THRIVE (GM i-THRIVE) programme uses the THRIVE Framework for system change (Wolpert et al 2019) to improve mental health outcomes for the children and young people of Greater Manchester.
GM i-THRIVE is aiming to implement the THRIVE framework for system change and it’s principles across all 10 Greater Manchester localities. Working with the Greater Manchester workforce, children, young people and families, and all other stakeholders, we are aiming to improve mental health support and provision across Greater Manchester and have the whole system working in a thrive-like way.
For an overview of the programme itself, along with how it works in Greater Manchester you can download What is i-Thrive
We are developing close relationships with provider and commissioning networks, identifying a range of local implementation leads and supporting the creation of ‘THRIVE informed’ local teams. Over the course of the programme, we will provide training across the workforce to support delivery of THRIVE-like services. In addition we will coach local leads through a THRIVE-informed transformation process and work flexibly to understand the specific needs and requirements of each Greater Manchester locality.
Learn more about i-THRIVE
- Download What is i-Thrive for an overview of the programme and how it works in Greater Manchester
- FAQs about GM i-THRIVE:
- Watch THRIVE author Miranda Wolpert explain the THRIVE model
- Case studies: check out the resources for examples of THRIVE in practice
- Watch an overview of the THRIVE training module ‘When to End Treatment’:
- Read the GM i-THRIVE Progress Report to see what we’ve achieved so far:
Get in touch
- You can contact the team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to the GM i-THRIVE Community of Practice to receive the Greater Manchester i-THRIVE newsletter, invitations to thrive events, and shared learning on thrive-like practice
- Follow the team on Twitter @gmithrive
Visit the i-THRIVE website to find out more about i-THRIVE in Greater Manchester and nationally.