Resources for Further Education
Back to college resource pack
- This pack has been developed to support colleges in the run up to, and during the Autumn term.
- All resources have been quality checked by an Expert Reference Group (GM Resilience Hub)
- Please don’t download and share via email as we will be regularly updating the packs as new information and advice becomes available
- This pack is an interactive PowerPoint deck – embedded files won’t open if you’re viewing it as a slide show
Download: Back to college resource pack V1.8
- Updated 23.11.2020. Anna Freud: 5 Steps to Mental Health and Wellbeing framework
Updated 21.09.2020. Greater Manchester Resilience Hub – A Guide to Managing Anxiety in Uncertain and Challenging Times, Every Mind Matters Looking after your mental health
- Updated 04.09.2020. TELL study – Teenagers’ experiences of life in lockdown; Greater Manchester Resilience Hub – advice for coping with traumatic incidents
- Updated 28.08.2020. Public Health England. Returning to secondary school: what parents need to know
- Updated 21.08.2020. Life on hold: children’s well-being and Covid-19 – report from the Children’s Society looks in depth at the impact of coronavirus (Covid-19) and the associated lockdown on young lives; Staying alert and safe – social distancing guidance for young people. Government guidance for young people about social distancing and what they can do to stay alert and safe during this time.
- Updated 13.08.2020: Prioritising emotional and mental wellbeing of the whole school community after COVID-19. An emotional wellbeing programme for staff and students in Secondary Schools
- Updated 12.08.2020. Winston’s Wish. Helping a bereaved child or young person to return to school; Guidance for Educational Settings on Supporting The Transition Back to School. Salford and Tameside Educational Psychology Service (EPS)