Mental health and wellbeing resources
We know things may be difficult at the moment. If you find yourself feeling anxious, stressed or overwhelmed, there’s support out there for you. Download one of our leaflets to find out more about how to get help and support or visit our Support in your area pages
- Mental health support in Greater Manchester for adults
- Mental health support in Greater Manchester for children and young people
Infectious disease outbreaks, like the current Covid-19 one, can be scary and can affect our mental health. While it is important to stay informed, there are also many things we can do to support and manage our wellbeing during such times. This section of the website contains some of the freely accessible resources available for anyone to use.
Wellbeing and mental health during COVID-19. A guide to looking after yourself and others. COVID-19 has now had a far reaching impact on people right across the world and it’s important during this time to take care of your mind as well as your body. This booklet contains practical information about things you can do now to look after your mental health and wellbeing, and how you can support others.
To make it easier for you to find the resources you need easily we’ve grouped them under topics headings:
- Adults. This includes advice on keeping active, sleep and tips and advice to start taking better care of your mental health.
- Bereavement support
- Children, young people and families
- Creative Resources
- Debt and mental health
- Digital support We now have an expanded range of digital support offers across Greater Manchester
- Free mental health & wellbeing resources for employers and employees
- Gambling addiction
- Government and NHS information
- Greater Manchester mental health priorities supporting the COVID 19 response phase. Find out how we’re working together across Greater Manchester. You can also download our monthly update bulletins
- Greater Manchester mental health providers Links to the four NHS trusts providing mental health services in Greater Manchester
- Learning disability, ADHD and autism
- LGBT resources
- Mental health in education including back to school and college resources
- Perinatal and parent infant mental health advice and support on maternity, parenting and mental health and wellbeing
- Translated materials
- Where to get help if you or a loved one are feeling distressed