Resources for adults
We know things may be difficult at the moment. If you find yourself feeling anxious, stressed or overwhelmed, there’s support out there for you. In addition to the resources below you can find details of help and support where you live, including crisis lines via our Support in your area page.
You can also download our leaflet for more information on support that’s available Mental Health Support for adults
Mental health and wellbeing
- Every Mind Matters provides simple tips and advice to start taking better care of your mental health. If you are still struggling after several weeks and it is affecting your daily life, please contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111.
- The Every Mind Matters sleep page provides practical advice on how to improve your sleep.
- If you have an existing mental health problem you can access comprehensive guidance provided by Mind.
- Mental Health Foundation. Information about how to overcome fear and anxiety
- Rethink Mental Illness have set up this online hub to provide practical support and information that is useful for people living with, or supporting people with mental illness
- Visit the NHS mental health and wellbeing advice website for self-assessment, audio guides and practical tools, if you are experiencing stress, feelings of anxiety or low mood.